Real Estate Road Warrior- Base Salary plus bonus**
Do you have a “CAN DO” attitude? Are you a” take charge and get it done” person?
We have a great opportunity on our team!
As a Property Specialist, your role will revolve around exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do. The right fit will welcome the opportunity to learn all facets of residential real estate and enjoy partnering to provide a high level of sales support to the team. With unlimited growth potential, you will have a hand in determining your own future while helping others achieve their dreams.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Active Real Estate License or willing to become licensed in 60 days
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience - a proven track record in the customer service or sales industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—including spelling, grammar, and the ability to insure all written documents are accurate & error-free, ability to create polished & professional communications.
- Proficient skill level with Microsoft Office (Outlook Express, Word, Excel).
- Confidence and business maturity; understand the importance of communication and flexibility with all personality types, both with clients, fellow team members and outside agents/vendors.
- Excellent work habits and ethics; be reliable and dependable at all times.
- Dedication to exceptional customer service required.
- Excellent organizational skills that withstand a very busy, fast paced office.
- Commitment to “close the loop” on tasks and follow up until the desired result is achieved.
- Must have the ability to stay on top of schedule and variety of details
- Keen attention to detail … the little things matter and do not fall through the cracks.
- Excellent conflict managemnet skills
WHO YOU ARE:
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you're a licensed agent ready to hang your license with us or in the process
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly. You think on your feet and you're quick to react to clients' changing needs
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Prompt: you’re on the ball. Early is on time
What You’ll Need
- A reliable mode of transportation with clean driving record
- A real estate license and willingness to join local MLS
- Learning based mindset
- An Opportunity To Pursue a Career In The Real Estate Industry.
- High Net-Income ($40,000 - $100,000+) With Minimal Overhead Or Risk.
- No Desk fees or carrying costs
- Instant business
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development.
- Develop a Solid Track Record Of Real Estate Production And Service.
- Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
- Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials.
- A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings.
- Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team.
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professionals
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel.
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT TEAM DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS POSITION**