Real Estate Road Warrior
We are looking for a highly motivated, super talented, passionate, and hard-working individual to join Kristina Zack & Associates at Keller Williams Realty. The Kristina Zack Team offers premier real estate services to clients throughout Hartford County. We are seeking a dedicated, eager to learn individual who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Integrity, Knowledge, Results. The candidate will be working with an energetic and dynamic team of real estate and marketing professionals
We require a candidate with a proven track record; a person that is driven, exhibits a take charge and results-oriented approach who is able to hold themselves accountable. This is a tremendous leadership opportunity for someone who wants to work hard and play hard while growing & sharing their business skills with our dynamic team!
Commitment to truly serving, integrity, team player, desire for growth, and a willingness to consistently seek those we can serve are minimum standards for consideration.
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home ownership issues
- Dynamic leader with high integrity and a strong record of business success.
- Views learning as the foundation for a successful business plan.
- Motivated to see themselves and others succeed but willing to ensure accountability.
- Goal-oriented approach with strong problem solving skills and a proactive, positive attitude.
- Passionate and exemplifies our team philosophy of Integrity, Knowledge, Results.
- Eager to work with one of the most dynamic teams in the industry.
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues.
- People Oriented.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative team culture
- Self-motivated attitude
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Spark to create your own growth path
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- High school graduate
- 1–3 years of industry or sales experience preferred
- MS Office or Apple Product familiarity required
- Real estate agent's or broker’s license required
- If not licensed, willing to become licensed in the next 60 days
- An Opportunity To Pursue a Career In The Real Estate Industry.
- High Net-Income ($40,000 - $100,000+) With Minimal Overhead Or Risk.
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development.
- Develop a Solid Track Record Of Real Estate Production And Service.
- Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
- Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials.
- A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings.
- Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team.
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professionals
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel.